PLEASE DO NOT USE THE LINKS BELOW
City of Junction City Alarm Registration
Application for Online Alarm Registration
Alarm Registration Downloadable Word Form
Alarm Registration Downloadable PDF Form
If your residence or business is equipped with an alarm, you are required to register your alarm which there are no costs associated with registration of the alarm unless the alarm is currently monitored by the Police Department.
Fees for responding to False Alarms:
Junction City, Kansas Code of Ordinances Section 260.060
A. The following fees shall be assessed alarm users who have recorded "chargeable" false alarms within a permit year:
1. There shall be no fees assessed for the first (1st) and second (2nd) chargeable false alarms.
2. There shall be a fee of fifty dollars ($50.00) assessed for the third (3rd) chargeable false alarm.
3. There shall be a fee of one hundred dollars ($100.00) assessed for the fourth (4th) chargeable false alarm.
4. There shall be a fee of one hundred fifty dollars ($150.00) assessed for the fifth (5th) chargeable false alarm.
5. There shall be a fee of two hundred dollars ($200.00) assessed for the sixth (6th) chargeable false alarm.
6. There shall be a fee of two hundred fifty dollars ($250.00) assessed for the seventh (7th) chargeable and each subsequent chargeable false alarm.
How to register your alarm:
Home Owners & Business Owners can register their alarms by coming down to the Junction City Police Department and filling out an Alarm Registration form or by contacting Lieutenant Scott Popovich at 785-762-5912 Ext. 3635 or by email at [email protected] where an Alarm Registration form can be emailed to you.
Click on the top link to register online "Application for Online Alarm Registration"
Download the Alarm Registration Form Word or PDF format using one of the top links and send in the form by mail, email or by dropping it off at the Police Department.
Please ensure you update all emergency contact information for your residence or business within 15 days of a change per Municipal code 260.050. You can resubmit a registration form online or by filling out a registration form and dropping it off at the Junction City Police Department by emailing the form to [email protected]
For more information about Alarm Systems please refer to the following link at the City of Junction City, Kansas Website: https://library.municode.com/ks/junction_city/codes/code_of_ordinances?nodeId=COOR_TITIIPUHESAWE_CH260ALSY