Traffic and Right-of-way

Any disturbance of traffic you will need to follow the traffic control guidelines set forth in the MUTCD book, 2009 edition.

If you will be working in the Right of Way, Easement, or City Property, you will need to obtain a Permit for Work Within City Property. There will be an inspection before work begins, an inspection during the work and an inspection once work is completed. If you have any questions regarding this permit, please contact the Engineering Department at 785-238-3103 ext 223.