Posted on Thursday May 21, 2020
12th Street Community Center will open Tuesday, May 26th.
At this time we will be open for a limited time with a limited activity schedule.
Our hours will be from 11 AM – 7:00 PM Monday – Saturday. The Center will be closed Sundays.
- Walkers 11 AM – 12 PM daily
- Pickleball12:30 PM – 2:30 PM daily
- Basketball from 3 PM - 7 PM.Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Monday and Wednesday the gym will close to basketball at 6:00 to accommodate our Zumba class.
- Basketball will be limited to SHOOT AROUND ONLY, no games.
- 2 people on a basket, unless from same household.
- If you have your own ball to use, that would be ideal.
- Limit in the gym is 24 at this time.
- Only those playing are allowed in, no spectators.
- S.I.M. (Stay in Motion) class M, W, F 11 AM – 12PM
- Yoga classM, W, F12:30 – 1:30 PM
- Zumba class 6 – 7 PMM and W in the gym to allow for a larger class size.
- Class sizes will be limited, social distancing will be practiced.
- Please NO BACKPACKS OR PURSES at this time.
- We will not be taking reservations yet for parties, meetings etc.
Social Distancing practices are still to be followed.
Please be patient with us as we attempt to comply with all of the mandates for our state and county.
Donna Swihart, CYSA
12th Street Community Center
1002 W 12th Street
Junction City, Ks 66441