How do I report a blocked sewer?

Please call Public Works at 785-238-7142 during normal business hours and Junction City Police Department at 785-238-5912 at night or weekends.

Show All Answers

1. Can I get a tour of the water plant?
2. How do I report a blocked sewer?
3. How do I report a leaking water main or water meter?
4. How much water is produced at our water plant each year?
5. How often are water meters read?
6. Who do I call to locate water or sewer line if I am going to dig in my yard?
7. Who do I contact if I have a question about water service in Junction City?
8. Why is my water bill so much higher than it used to be?