Liquor License

Any licensee holding a license with the State Director of Alcoholic Beverage Control shall pay an annual occupation tax to the City of Junction City. 


To obtain a license you will need to submit the following: 

  • Application 
  • Copy of Driver's License
  • Copy of license issued by the State Director of Alcoholic Beverage Control

The license shall run concurrent with the state license. 


The renewal is the same for a new license. 

License Fee

  • Manufacture alcohol and spirits = $2,500.00
  • Manufacture beer and cereal malt beverage = $200.00 - $1,600.00
  • Manufacture wine = $500.00
  • Retailers = $250.00

More Information

For more information, check out these ordinances

  1. Building & Code Enforcement

    Physical Address
    700 N Jefferson Street
    Junction City, KS 66441

    Phone: 785-210-2951
    Fax: 785-210-1904