Greg McCaffery, Municipal Services Director
The City of Junction City will be holding an informal Open House highlighting the City Street Maintenance activities for the 2015 calendar year.
This program has become an annual program whereby City staff has shared with the public planned street maintenance activities within the City.
This year’s program will be held November 18, 2014 from 4 to 7 PM at the City Hall gymnasium, 700 Jefferson, Junction City.
The format is informal; thereby allowing individuals to review provide input and feedback on a number of items regarding the City’s Street maintenance. Areas which will be addressed included:
· Recommended Projects for 2015
· Street Maintenance Activities Planned for 2016 Through 2019
· Upcoming Kansas Department of Transportation Projects within the area of Junction City
· Overview of completed projects
· Materials providing a better understanding of street maintenance activities within the City
· Materials towards other Engineering and Public Works Activities
The Public is asked to attend as one’s time permits in order to gain a better understanding on the City’s Street Maintenance Program and how we look to put your dollars at work on improving YOUR STREETS !!
Questions please contact the City of Junction City, Engineering Department at 238-3103.