An Informational Open House regarding the City’s on-going Street Maintenance Programs will be held Wednesday, November 20, 2013, 3 PM to 7 PM at the City of Junction City, City Hall, 700 N. Jefferson Gymnasium.
The program will be an interactive and informal program providing the public information on the City’s Street Maintenance Programs and allow individuals the opportunity to ask questions, obtain information and/or provide concerns regarding the City’s street system.
Informational materials will be available on the following:
· The City’s Street Evaluation Program
· Prior Years Street Maintenance Activities
· Overview of the Various Street Maintenance Methods
· Recommendations for the 2014 Street Improvements (and future year programs)
· Updates on the US-77 KDOT Planned Improvements for 2014
The public is encouraged to attend in order to better understand the City’s street system, conditions, methods used in rating of, maintaining of and the planned future improvements of Your Streets. City staff from the Engineering and Public Works Departments will be available to answer questions during the open house regarding the City street system and overall program areas.
Questions, please contact the City of Junction City Engineering Department at (785)-238-3103.